Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The music is all around us

Wondering what would merge in the real world of mine people together. No sentimentalism. Just thinking at a meta-formula or a simple thing that could get us all together. And together for me means somehow in the same equation of feelings, power and beauty. I bet that living this just for one moment would change the world, our world.

And as I watched with my mum a week ago the film "August Rush" I got an answer to my question, which made me happy. Hey petite Fleur, someplace somebody is asking himself the same question. It may be music as good music is everywhere if you can hear it. Can you hear it? Just close your eyes and listen. It's real. My window is closed and I can still hear the pigeons singing in the tree just in front of me. It's a wonderful moment in May now and I'm living it without considering in which extent it's good to be intense, it's good to feel and to admit you love feeling and listening to the music all around.

It's just another normal day after a pleasant evening spent last night with an Alumni of ours - Vio Panaite. I drank my coffee in the morning doing my ritual of checking e-mails. I've had a nice surprise from Singapore as an ex AIESEC member that went in a traineeship there and to whom I wrote yesterday asking him more about his experience replied with some insights. I'm traveling with my eyes wide open on different continents. After this I'm gonna do my morning exercise and then go to school as I feel today is a good day for the future. The air is going to be fresh as it rained a lot yesterday... it's good to live and be aware of the beauty and music all around.

Thank you God!

No comments: